If you are looking for a dog-friendly (-20Lbs) cabin in the Smoky
Mountains look no further than Arrowhead Cabin Rentals
We have several owners who allow guests to bring their furry family member with them during their stay here at Arrowhead Cabin Rentals.
- You must advise us of your wish to bring your pet when making your reservation.
- All cabins are privately owned and only the owner of the cabin can decide if any pet would be allowed. If the cabin you are interested in does not list “pet friendly” then it is NOT a pet friendly cabin.
- There is a NON-REFUNDABLE pet fee of $50.00 that is added to all rentals with a dog.
- Pet-friendly cabins accept dogs only. With a weight limit of 20 pounds.
- Please do not allow your dog on the bed or furniture.
- You (the guest) are responsible for cleaning up (curbing) behind your dog.
- If the pet sheds excessively or there is extra cleaning required there will be an extra charge to the guest.
- Under no circumstances is your dog allowed in the pool, whirlpools, bathtubs, or hot tubs.
- ALL dogs are required to be in a carrier or kennel at any time which you are away from the cabin.
Your dog must be fully vaccinated (including but not limited to state required rabies vaccine).
When walking your dog they must be on a leash at all times.
There are local noise and nuisance ordinances in effect where our cabins are located. If we get a call or complaint about your dog’s barking or carrying on you may be asked to leave the cabin without refund.
If any Guest is found violating any of the pet terms and conditions you the guest will be charged additional fees or asked to leave without refund.
Dog owners take full responsibility for any damages caused by the pet.
SOME OF OUR PET FRIENDLY CABINS